Register and receive a free sample of Prilosec OTC.
Free Sample: Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment
Free Sample – Ojon Instant Restorative Hair Serum
Grab a Free Sample of Icy Hot Naturals Pain Relief Cream
Free sample of Melt® magazine
Free sample of SPARK® Energy Drink
Free sample of Calvin Klein® Beauty fragrance
Free gourmet sample from the Food Storage Chef®
Womanfreebies.com where you can find the best samples, coupons, sweepstakes and freebies from your favorite big brands specially chosen by women for women!
Get a Free Subscription to Babytalk Magazine
As I wrote about in a previous post, I recently saved up enough Amazon.com gift cards (most earned through SwagBucks) to buy a New Kindle with Special Offers ($114). I LOVE my new Kindle and have been downloading many FREE Kindle books that I find interesting. Some are newer books and therefore may or may not stay FREE for long, others are and will always be FREE. I thought it would be fun to share a few of the latest books that i have found.
The Choice (Lancaster County Secrets, Book 1) by Suzanne Woods Fisher
My Heart Remembers by Kim Vogel Sawyer
The Applause of Heaven (The Bestseller Collection) by Max Lucado
Paper Flow 28 Day Challenge by Mary Anne Bennie
How to Write Clearly Rules and Exercises on English Composition by Edwin Abbott
Now, if you don’t have a Kindle, you can always download the Kindle app for your pc, ipad, iphone, android or Blackberry devices.
$0.40 off 1 Fleischmann’s Pizza Crust Yeast
$0.50 off 2 Yoplait Greek Yogurts
$0.75 off Fiber One cereal
50¢ off when you buy ONE BOX Original Cheerios® cereal
Sign up to save $3.00 on any 10 Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® products.
Coupons to help you fill your gift closet for less:
$4.00 off the purchase of one OPERATION game
$3.00 off one CHUTES AND LADDERS game
$4.00 off the purchase of one SORRY! game
$4.00 off the purchase of one BATTLESHIP game
$5.00 off one MONOPOLY Electronic Banking game
I have recently joined Pinterest, and have gotta totally addicted. Here are a few of the most recent recipes I have “pinned”.
- I’m always on the lookout for delicious casserole or one-pot meals and this Chicken and Spinach Bake certainly sounds perfectly delicious.
- Fall is right around the corner and that means I will be making more and more soups very soon. Here’s a great Cream of Broccoli Soup recipe that I will be trying this week. I love that it contains so many vegetables.
- I’ve got a few cups of shredded zucchini from our garden in the freezer still. I think I’ll use some in these Pineapple Zucchini Muffins as a quick grab and go breakfast.
- I made a recipe similar to this Baked Chicken and Artichoke Penne with Sundried Tomatoes as a quick throw together dinner last week when our original meal plans fell through. Very tasty.
- And last but not least, we always have a meatless meal on Monday, so I am always on the lookout for tasty meatless meals that are also good for us. This Italian Salad is one recipe that’s going into my to-be-tried file.
Join the Cafemom community and meet moms sharing ideas, swapping articles and posting pictures.
This post may contain affiliate links. View the full disclosure policy for more information.